Thursday, April 10, 2008

TASOQJAMI (DREAM)

TASOQJAMI (DREAM)

Out in the world there are many who genuinely worry about earth's eroding condition. Some witness earth being murdered. I am a tribal person from two tribes of northeastern California. Through all of the generations my people were blessed with dreamers and a dreamer society. I was fortunate to not only be a part of the tribal structure, but to be instructed by people of wisdom and knowledge. However, I am not a wise man, a man of knowledge, or a spiritual being. There are government agents within the tribe nowadays who fill these slots - while they laugh at those of us maintaining the native language as best we can.
Hay'dutsi'la means: thought in action that produces something from that activity. My life has built a little nest in the ancient forest where I can listen to the thoughts of the universe and allow haydutsi to function in solitude. Amazing things happen in that nest while hadutsi is in motion and listening.
In the old way my Elders said, "If you lay there sleeping and not dreaming, you might as well be dead." So I make it a point to dream more than I sleep.
Now I want to share with you a dream that came to me as I worried about the ragged condition of earth, while humanity hurries to damage it more by purchasing yet another shiny pollution-invention by the God Technology.
I was thinking of a way for an object in motion to create its own power to maintain its motion without the assistance of fuel. It could be like a humming bird. It is true that hummingbird gets its power from nectar to assist its motion, but it does not go to the gas station for nectar, neither does it require oil. The gas pump does not rob its family of their food money. In high school I learned there is no such thing as "perpetual motion." In dreams I learned there is! A vehicle can and should create its own energy to travel and it needs neither gas nor oil by products. Flat tires will need to be fixed but the vehicle will travel on its way polluting nothing, just like the hummingbird. Airliners need not be a flying time bombs of gas and fume mixtures constantly in fear of running out of energy to maintain its schedule. Submarines need not be nuclear fueled while we wait for a malfunction and prepare to flee or melt, but like a salmon use its own energy and pollute nothing.
With this message my intention is to meet sincere people with emotional ties with Mother Earth and examine ways to bring oil dependency to a halt along with war and all of the pollution damage the use of oil involves. Yes, I have tried to patent the thought but I quickly learned that the oil industry owns the U. S. Patent Office.
Sul'ma'ejote

No comments: